Wednesday, June 11, 2008

In Memory

This post is in memory of my favorite co-worker, Jesse, who passed away in a car wreck Sunday night. Its been a long hard week working in Dallas away from my family and friends. Jesse was the co-worker I always referred to that would poke fun at me when I would laugh out loud at your blogs. He was the person I shared most of your funny life experiences with and was by far one of the kindest humans I have ever met. Jesse might have been 30 years older than me but I am not afraid to admit he was one of my closest friends. He is definitely one of those people I will never forget! Monday will be a hard day for me as I have to report back to the store were I worked with him. I will have to sit in the same stool next to his station and work on the computer directly to what was him right. I'm not sure how my emotions will react as Monday when I found out about the accident I broke down. My work day ended shortly there after.

Please take a moment to say a prayer for his family.

He will be deeply missed.

I will try to be back to my regualarly scheduled blogging once I get back to Houston next week.

Still not sure what I'm doing on my birthday. Luckily I don't have to come back to Dallas next week.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Ah honey I'm so sorry.

Narm said...

Wow I can't image how hard of a change that would be - it is hard enough when someone leaves a company to get used to them not being there.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I will be thinking of you next week!

Anonymous said...

i am so sorry. you and his family and friends will be in my thoughts.

villageidiot said...

So sorry, allie. As someone who has lost 4 (and almost 5) family members/close friends to car wrecks, I can empathize with the shock of suddden loss. It sucks :(

Thoughts and prayers sent as requested...

Bogart said...

That is awful...I am sorry.