Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sore, worn out, tired....but happy

So I'm 25 and I don't care what anyone says I feel like I just turn 21 again. I swear, I haven't drank this much since college. My body HURTS! Or maybe that's from the disastrous attempt to wake board Saturday. Or maybe it's from my heavy make out session both Friday and Saturday night with the new boy. Either way every move I make hurts.

Since all my girls were in San Antonio the boys opted to take me to dinner Friday night....and get me toasted on Margaritas! I must say it was a lot of fun! Boys are crazy! Then Saturday we(the boys and me) went on the river with the boat. I really wanted to wake board but sadly I sucked and the boat just threw me around like a freakin rag doll! And somehow I had the energy to go out that night....but the boys....NO, they all passed out! Luckily my girl, Crystal was game for the festivities so we hit up a big club close to down town! AND LET ME TELL YOU! We danced out pretty little hearts out! As soon as she emails me the pics of my drunken stupor I will post a few for your entertainment.

Needless to say Sunday was spent on my sofa trying to recover! But I'm STILL sore!

Yesterday was a hard, sad day. Driving to work I found my heart sinking deeper and deeper the closer I got to the Branch. As soon as I turn onto the last street and saw the empty parking spot that Jesse used to occupy the tears started to flow....fast and intense. I sat in the parking lot for five minutes trying to compose myself but the moment I stepped foot in the store I had a relapse. One of the customers cracked a joke and realized soon after I wasn't laughing. Keep in mind all these people had been here for a week dealing with the lose but me...I was stuck in Dallas...alone! Coming back to the place where I made so many great memories with my good friend hurt! But today I am much better. We've had a few good laughs this morning remembering some of the funny thing Jesse used to do or say...like "DUH!" when I asked a stupid question that I, of course, knew the answer to but just wasn't thinking at the time. I really miss my work buddy! But I can't tell you have blessed I feel for having the chance to meet him and share so much time with him. He made work FUN! and I'm happy to report I have a smile on my face right now just thinking about him!

So I hope everyone is having a great week. And do me a favor....kiss, hug , or love on someone today! Today should be a day filled with smiles!

Love you guys!

MWAH!

::HUG::

10 comments:

villageidiot said...

Mwah back at you. Tell us more about the new boy...

B said...

I'm just really glad you had a good time for your birthday

Rahul said...

I just hugged random hot girl in this building.

She's calling the authorities.

Thanks, thanks a lot.

Narm said...

No better way to bring in the big 2-5 than drinking tequila until you think you are 21.

Allie-gator said...

Blackdog - Another post another day!

Deutlich - Thank you so much! I'm very grateful for my friends...they've been good to me, as have you guys!

rs27- you crazy Indian! haha! Maybe try someone you know next time but hey, I wish that random hot girl was me!

Narm- HAHA! Always know how to make me laugh! Its gotta be the country roots.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL YOU GUYS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!! MADE ME SMILE!!

So@24 said...

I'm a little offended that I'm a "good laugh" but not a "daily addiction".

Back me up here, RS

Anonymous said...

new boy?!?!?!?!?!

oooooooh details!

Matt said...

I'm glad you are doing ok- and had fun on your bday!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great bday! And new boy?!

Bogart said...

being 21 was over-rated...

except the staying out late thing...I don't know how I did it.