Monday, June 2, 2008

No reply = More messages

Ok so remember Friday's no reply comment???? Yeah, sadly so do I! Well I am pleased to annouce I stuck to my guns but as my luck would have it Curt still didn't get the point. The first email in my inbox this morning was this:

Allie,
so, I may have been a little hasty in responding to you the other night, I was just a tad pissed and tend to ramble and not get to the point when I am angry. All that I should have said which still applies is, breaking up with someone using a text message is a damn shitty thing to do. I deserved better.


My reply that I DO NOT plan on sending to him but I thought I would share with you:

OK OK...so let me get this straight. My text was me breaking up with you????? ::cough, cough:: I thought I did that 3 weeks ago. Which explained why we haven't seen one another this whole time nor spoken on the phone. Really you are the only one that has been contacting me. And that conversation we did have three weeks ago was IN PERSON and I specificly remember saying "I can't continue what we were doing. It was too much too fast." I even made the comment "I just want to poor cold water on the whole thing for now". Thats when you were like "Its ok Allie, I'm a big boy, I can handle it" <--I couldn't forget that annoying ass comment even if I tried! Needless-to-say that was about the time I ended the convo and you left. No kiss. No hug. Just bye. REMEMBER NOW!?!?!?

-Me

Now I would have continued to talk to him if he wouldn't have been all BABY this or BABY that everytime he wrote me (YES WROTE/GCHAT). I even replied to him on gchat with "I'm not happy and not really in the mood to talk." And just to reiderate we didn't see each other for 3 weeks....3 WEEKS!!! I'm sorry but he didn't call. I didn't call. The interest was gone so this "break up" drama is a shock to me. I really only sent that message last week to stop the random messages he was sending and to once again get my point across (The one he missed when he was being a BIG BOY!) At this point I thought it was just a waste of time....which I figured he would agree once I spoke up. I thought he would have just been like "yeah no worries I could tell the connection was fading" BUT NO! NO! NO! He had to be that guy. That guy that doesn't get it b/c he thinks every girl should just love him. BLAH! BLAH BLAH! Go away!

OK vent over.
Thank you for listen...come again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that? sounds like a whole lot of UN-fun.

Rahul said...

This guy apparently poops gold.

Get over it, buddy.

Ha, I said poop.

Narm said...

I am a bit depressed because I didn't realize ending things after two dates constitutes a break-up. Looks like I've been dumped more than originally calculated.

On a funnier note, rs27 said poop.

Anonymous said...

blech. what a GIRL. grow a pair of fucking balls and get over yourself.

you, however, are awesome.

villageidiot said...

I'll say it again, Curt = Horse's ass. No photoshop required.

You rock, Allie....

Unknown said...

Venting is good for the soul.

Vent away!!!