Thursday, May 1, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

Got an email from my DJ friend...

Hey Allie,

Would you like to come to KRBE tomorrow at 2p for our Studio 104 with N*E*R*D(pharrell williams)? – they are opening for Kayne/Rihanna.

The invite’s for you and a guest. No sweat if you can’t/don’t wanna come, but let me know asap.

Thanks!

Mat Mitchell


WHOOOHOOOO!!!! TOTALLY EXCITED!!! AND SOO GOING! I LOVE PHARRELL!!!! YAY!! What a start to a great weekend! Then the concert! YES! Maybe we can get backstage to meet Kanye and Rihanna too!! OMG how cool!!

10 comments:

Catalyst of fire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Sweets!

Saturday Margaritas and the pool: you me Barbie and the rest of the guys!?!

Operation=Make her HAPPY! She aint doing too hot...could use some dranks with her pretty chicka buddies!

Sounds like your Friday will kick ass! Super excited for ya!

Love you bella!

B said...

SWEET!

Rahul said...

Pharell is tiny in real life.

Its true

Anonymous said...

omg im so jealous!!

Matt said...

I am totally going to show up at 2pm and say I am you.

Ill just tell DJ friend that I am going through some changes...but Im still the same old Allie.

No?

fine. But I am super jealous.

Harley said...

You are LUCKY, woman!!! Can I switch with you? No?

Damn.

Bogart said...

Sweet. That sounds like a blast. Hope it was fun.

cat said...

Sounds like you'll be having an awesome Friday! Have fun! :)

Jamie Lovely said...

How was the show?!

I'm going later this month and am so excited!