Thursday, May 1, 2008

Poor Poor Paula


This Grammy Award-winning, American pop singer, dancer, choreographer, and television personality has found herself in the middle of some hot turmoil.

Lost on her notes?

Pre-scripted comments?

Used rehearsal notes?

Who really knows...if you ask me I think she is a total nut case. Now, given the poor girl did have a major accident a while back, I'm going to let her claim brain damage. This might also explain why she is stuck dressing like a 16yr old going to prom in the 80s (and who the hell wears a tiara anymore???unless its your b-day!). If its not that, then she is enjoying something way better/stronger than Whitney Houston. Paula, if you haven't heard, maybe because you were too busy spacing out, Crack is Wack!

just to add, I'm so glad Brooke is off! Grow some balls chick! I've never seen a newborn baby cry that much!

6 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

thank god brooke is gone. c-ya!

but paula, she will always be forever my girl.

Unknown said...

oh she's fucking crazy. No doubt about that.

Bogart said...

Never really got that show...the few times I have watched, it is clear she is nuts.

Rahul said...

Paula loves Clay Aiken.

Its true

ElPato said...

I think she drinks on the show

Allie-gator said...

Alexa- I do admit I love her music too!

Surviving- glad you have no doubt...I would be worried if you did.

Bogart-Yeah I have no clue why I watch....out of bordom I guess.

rs27-where do you get your super secret 1st hand scoop?? You must tell me!

elpato - Tell me something I don't know...haha!