Monday, May 19, 2008

Sex on the Mind

Not sure how it came up but sex was the main topic of conversation yesterday. I was with T and my other friend Ruby at the pool all day with a few hot boys when it all started. Hot boy numero uno, lets call him Sexy (very fitting for the time being), was definitely in my line of site all day. I was flirting hard core and found myself with a serious crush. We, being girls, giggled about all the hotties around us and kept cracking jokes about how much we missed sex! I won’t lie, all the talk made it really hard for me to stay composed. Thank god for the pool temp because I really needed to cool off! Well Sexy and his friend invited Ruby and I to dinner. It was there that they asked why we kept teasing about a drought. Well, Ruby is in love with a boy who, due to work reasons, moved to Denver, CO. So needless-to-say she doesn’t get any unless he is in town. Then there is me, and as much as I want to lay down the next hot boy I see (particularly the one sitting right next to me) I’m a good girl and I know that it would not be enjoyable FOR ME if I have no feelings for him. AND, if I’m going to have sex it had better be enjoyable damnit! Now I talk a lot and am not shy so the boys asked why I didn’t just have sex....as if I’m just going to give it up. HA! Silly boys! I explained that although I don’t mind talking about sex and all its pleasures that doesn’t mean I’m going to just go to bed with some guy I don’t know. Then I explained how my 1 one-night-stand in college ended with me unsatisfied! NO BUENO! Never again! Completely regretted it and still do! I can’t feel used while having sex....and I did...and it sucked.
Now don’t get me wrong, when and if the right guy comes alone (even if its not forever) I will be all over it! Sex is a must....good sex is a must! And with the amount of time that’s gone by now...it shouldn’t be that hard to please me.
Well back to the boys....dinner was good, along with the 2 hour sex convo but there wasn’t a if-we-had-sex-this-is-what-it-would-look-like moment like Kali’s....YES, I’m still jealous Girl! Sexy was nice but shy. His friend said if you like him you have to be pretty bold. So maybe next time we meet up I will muster up the courage to do something bold. Wish me luck! Oh, How I wish I had something more juicy to tell you...humph!
Well thats it....FOR NOW!

8 comments:

ElPato said...

There's always that difference between guys and girls isn't there... Guys will generally do it and worry about the consequences later. That's probably why you've only regretted it once and I've regretted umpteen times. Goddamn Crown Royal.

I'm watching Sponge Bob with 3rd grade. Sandy, the squirrel from Texas, is getting homesick! You kinda remind me of Sandy. She's nice and she likes to have fun. Good combo!

villageidiot said...

I suggest Gummi bears. In college, somehow gummi bears became the universal remedy for sexual frustration among our group of friends, guys and girls.

Always ready to embarass each other in public, we all kept a small bag in our pocket, ready to hand them out - starting one by one - to anyone who obviously needed it. If I were at the table with you, I would've just thrown the whole bag at you. As a friend ;)

Narm said...

This is the difference between guys and gals - for girls, bad sex is terrible. For guys, bad sex is still pretty damn good.

Bogart said...

Sounds like the pool was a warm up for a fun summer.

ann said...

I've always had feelings for the guys I have slept with. That doesn't always guarantee good sex though. Maybe you should think about getting a B.O.B.

Rahul said...

Didn't george michael say something about wanting "your sex"

He's gay though.

Anonymous said...

gettin your mack on!!!
man i wish it were warm enough here to go to a pool!! oh how i miss texas!:(

So@24 said...

This is CLASSIC Allie.

And yes, El Pato is right, you're exactly like Sandy Cheeks.