Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Up and Down, Round and Round

Why has everything been so hard lately?

So Memorial weekend had its ups and downs. A lot of stuff went on.

Friday night-low key party at a friends
Saturday-pool pool pool...
Sat night-(Where is gets a little complicated)
Looking super fly, we went to a 80's party at a club in Down town. T wanted to leave to meet up with her new BF so I decided to go with. Somewhere between the cab drive and walking in the club I got frustrated. I tried to blow it off since we were in a Salsa club and the music was great, BUT (big BUT) the BF's friend, who was about a foot shorter than me(no relevance, just thought you should know) would not leave me alone. I had never met him before and it was like he wanted to hold a 20 min conversation in a tornado of noise. I felt like T just left me to fend for myself. Why is it girls forget about who they are with and what they are doing when they are with a boy they are trying to impress. I felt extremely out of place, alone and believe it or not insecure. I wanted to go home...NOW! I sat down for a good 10 min before T even noticed I wasn't having a good time. After a few weird faces from her she asked the BF if we could all leave and we headed out. On the street she and the BF took a stride that put them at least 30 feet in front of me. But guess who stayed back with me???? Yes the annoying friend. He asked me if I was ok and when I repied I'm not really having a good time he said something along the lines of his night being worse b/c he had been at that club all night. All I could think was THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION! I'm having a horrible time, leave me the hell alone! It was at this very moment when I thought this that I stopped in my tracks and decided I was calling a cab. I was ready to go home. The friend calls out to T and BF to let them know I was on the phone. Of course T is upset but at this point I had started crying and didn't care. I was sick of doing what everyone else wanted to do! Do you hear me??? SICK OF IT! So here I was in a little mini dress, super high heals, sitting on the steps in front a Gap, crying my eyes out. I was overwhelmed with rejection from the boy I love, pressure from my best friend, and annoyance from a little man that wouldn't shut up! Seriously, what is a girl supposed to do at a moment like this? Me? I cry. Sadly it didn't end there. I wasn't allowed to leave alone b/c T said so (ok mommy). So We all left and guess who I had to sit in the back seat with?? YEAH that guy! We end up going back to the BF's house and when we finally arrive the friend thought it necessary to tap me really hard about 5 times on the shoulder. I'm assuming that he thought I was asleep. No sir, I was just ignoring you! Well, to my surprise we were ALL staying the night there. I tried to call my other girl friend to pick me up but as my luck would have it my phone was beeping at me since it was about to die. WHY God?? WHY?? So as the night went on I fell asleep on the sofa....UNTIL I woke up to the friend stomping down the stairs. I guess he decided he wanted to watch a movie.....and LOUD! He put on Dazed and Confused with the volume at I'll say 75 to get the point across! He must have noticed I woke up b/c while looking AT THE TV he mumbled, "I didn't mean to wake you". Then he turned around and said "Guess we are going to share the bed tonight"....WHAT??!?!?!?! A big U shaped sofa is not a bed and please stop being a CREEP! I wanted so badly to scream HELP!!! But as my luck would have it AGAIN about 10 minutes later while WE(the friend and I) were still awake I hear T upstairs railing the BF...not just sex, RAILING! After waking up the next morning I was told they broke the bed....how sweet it that. Thanks T! I've always wanted to hear what a wild night of sex would sound like with you and the BF but it only made the experience better sleeping by a babbling drunk ass douche! My hats to you for providing the worst night of my life!
I'm just glad the night is over and I never have to see that guy again! Unless my good luck comes back to bit me in the ass again....lets all hope not.

Thank God the rest of the weekend went quiet smoothly. We were all invited to a friend lake house in Livingston. We left Sunday morning and the weather could not have been more perfect.
Sunday was spent floating on the tubs, drinking, and showing a lot of skin. <-no boys yet and hey, we wanted to get tan on all those non-tan places. I started getting a little sea sick when the wake heighten so I decided to lay out on the dock. Alcohol + sea sick = passed out girl on the dock (with legs spread eagle and my left arm above my head)....which later on = super burnt girl on the dock with a sore arm, two faced (left WHITE, right RED),and fiery inner thighs (not sure about you but my crotch doesn't get much sun). The boys showed up late Sunday night just in time for the hot tub and ummm...more drinking.
Monday was a typical Memorial day. We all went out on the boat for some wake boarding, drink a lot more, then took a long nap before the drive home. I really had a good time and I was super happy the guys were so nice and not a one was over baring or even in hook up mode. We all had one thing in common, having a good, fun, relaxing holiday.

Now that Tuesday is here and I'm back at work, I'm really just glad I made it through the weekend alive. And YAY for a short work week! Lets hope this weekend is better.

btw: Happy late Memorial Day! Hope you had a good one!

7 comments:

Matt said...

Wow...what a night...

I can actually salsa dance really good...it may be, one of my only talents!!

also- what a douchebag T's BFF was. I mean what the F*ck...

Rahul said...

Wait you were hanging out with a midget?

Where do you meet midgets at?

You know, just asking.

So@24 said...

HAHAHAAHAH! Only happens to you.

How did Rs27 not mention anything about the 80s party? He must be slipping.

villageidiot said...

Hey so@24, stop bugging allie, dammit. She's rebounding, hard, and doesn't need the pressure. Unless you are not the only annoying short guy around. If so, I apologize profusely...

B said...

meh. that sounds all sorts of horrible

Bogart said...

Sorry for the crappy night...sounds like a wonderful time!

Clyde said...

Allie, at least the little fella had good taste in women.
But the rest of the weekend sounded good except the sunburn.
And, oh no, ---dont get too much sun on the crotch--not a great feeling for the next week