Friday, May 16, 2008

I miss my T!

T has invited me over tonight for Dinner, a movie, and shackin’ up....no get your mind out of the gutter! With Curt out of the way we can hang out again!! T is actually getting some nudie photos done tomorrow and she wants me to be there to help her pose and do make-up! I'm excited for her! I've always wanted to get some done but I'm a weenie. Plus I would want to be in the best shape of my life and needless-to-say I've been pretty lazy lately.
So question...
If you are a girl would you get some done?
If you are a guy would you want your girl to? If no why??

Some of my favorite poses:




And what the hell is going on today! No one is on gmail chat! Is today a holiday I forgot about or did everyone just take off work and not send me the memo? I'm super jealous! I want to be in bed right now....better yet, I want to be in bed right now with RT.

7 comments:

Rahul said...

This would require me havign a girl ,so I can't answe this question. But if I did I would say yes, because I like nudity.

villageidiot said...

rs cracks me up again. To answer as a guy, a resounding 'yes' - I'd guess that most guys would say yes for the same reason as rs! My wife did them while pregnant with our first, and only showed them to me. Very sexy - I wish she'd done more before or since, but I'll take what I can get.

Now if the relationship is not that serious yet, I'd say its a bad idea for the girl.

And if you're wondering, I'd pay to see yours. I'll get in line behind rs27....

Cliff said...

I have to go with rs27 I need a girl to anwser this question. But if I did have one I would back her if she did want to take nude ones.

Harley said...

Would I.. Sure, yeah I would, if I knew the pictures would be sexy but not trashy I would.

And you should. Definitely!

Anonymous said...

yeah, if i were about 30 lbs lighter, no, prob even 15 lbs lighter, i would totally get them done. i love that first pose you have up. okay. new goal for me: by next valentines day, i will lose (and keep off) weight so i can take some pics for the boy. :)

ElPato said...

I'm with Kali, sexy not trashy...Not because I don't like trashy, I do! But you might regret it if you aren't careful.

Dahlia said...

I would...I mean I have...ahem sort of! I agree that I would take them when I look my best!