Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Little Boy!!

Meet Dominus Villa (Latin for Master of the house). We call him Dom or Dominus for short. My parents breed, raise, and show Saddlebred horses so I've grown up with them my whole life. He is our first baby boy so I claimed him as mine from day one! He's been in training for a year and a half now so I haven't seen him in forever. This is him at his very first show 2 weeks ago!! He placed 2nd!!! Because he is the Sh*t! That and he is very studly and talented!

**Oh and if you would like to buy him, the opening bid is $55,000. just fyi. If you ask me though...he is worth so much more.

9 comments:

Rahul said...

Studly and talented.

This is how all brown people are described.

villageidiot said...

The horse looks good, but who's the goofball riding him? Please, please don't say its your dad or brother. (If so, I apologize profusely.)

But what's with the hat and overall Blues Brothers vibe I'm getting there? Now I love me some BB, but it just seems out of place in the show ring....

Matt said...

put me down for $56K

Allie-gator said...

rs27- NICE!!!!

blackgod- No its our trainer and that is the attire for our type of shows. Funny thing is the Abercrombie family was big into our shows back in the day. Yes that Abercrombie...the stylish one. HAHA!

Matt-you better be good for it...my mom is a mean woman if you lie. You might get grounded for a month!

Matt said...

The last thing I need right now is to be grounded.

I respectufully would like to withdrawl from the bidding...

Bogart said...

He is a nice horse, but he needs a haircut...stupid hippy horse.

Allie-gator said...

Matt- I didn't take you as the stand down type. ;-)

Bogart - being hippy doesn't make you stupid....unless you've been a hippy for over 5 year and in that case the drugs have definitely fried your brain...but Dom is only 3 yrs old so this just isn't possible.

Clyde said...

A very nice boy Allie---
Hmm, wonder if he would like to meet my nice girl

Matt said...

The thing is, I only have like- $54,000 give or take $50,000...not sure exactly.