Friday, May 9, 2008

Is Too Much Sugar a Bad Thing?

Things with Curtis are none the less great, maybe too great. He is so nice, maybe even too nice.

So I was at home sick Tuesday with what I'm assuming was/is a sinus infection. My throat is sore, my chest and head feel congested to the MAX and I get dizzy every time I stand.Shorty after waking up I got a phone call from Curt. He demanded I tell him what I needed to make it through the day. Without giving him an answer he stated he would stop by on his way to work. 8:30 came with a knock on my door. The sweet boy brought me orange juice and soup. To top that he checked in on me throughout the day and even stopped by the pharmacy on his lunch break to get me some Meds. How in the world could I ask for more...and why would I even think about RT at a time like this but sadly I did. But not to worry, it was very short lived....I spent most of the day asleep and only woke up in 5 min increments.
Curt is in KS for work til tonight so I’ve had some time to think.
Still trying to figure out if the "spark" is there. Why is it us girls second guess the good stuff but dive right into the sh*t! I don’t get it which is why I’m really trying to put 100% toward Curt! He really is great and from the story I told above my Mom loves him! Haha! Things are so good, seriously what girl doesn't love being taken care of? One regret...wish I didn't look like bride of Frankenstein when he came over Tuesday....o'well now. Maybe he digs the jacked up hair with no make-up look.

The only other good thing about Tuesday was NO WORK! Wish the rest of the week worked out the same!

4 comments:

Rahul said...

I love the phrase "to the max." Lets bring it back.

Harley said...

Ha! Awww... Sweetness. You're so right about girls diving into the shit but hesitating when it comes to (probably) nice guys....

Bogart said...

Sounds like a cool guy...

The "spark" is something that seems to come and go...for some, it is a very frequent thing and those are the people you want to watch closely and be around...

Off my soapbox...Don't forget that on the 8 day, God gave Day-Quil...and it is good!

Anonymous said...

we dive into sh*t because it's almost expected. it seems "normal".

we second-guess the good stuff because we think there's something wrong because it doesn't feel normal.

gawd. we girls are confusing.