Thursday, March 13, 2008

BLAHHH DRAMA!! HELP!!!

Ok you ready for some drama...the drama you try so hard to stay away from but always finds its way in just to sit down right next to you!

Background info:
My best friend, T, is dating this guy, Jon. Jon used to date a casual friend of T and I's, named Ash. Basically all they did was sleep together from what Jon has told me. Oh BTW Jon and I talk a lot...he is also a very close friend of mine. Ok there are 2 other girls involved, Mel and Miss, more casual friends and one other guy, J, a VERY MARRIED guy friend who we have recently discovered has been sleeping with Ash.

ok Ready....

T and I went out Sat night and T got a little wasted, which is fine b/c I was sober. Well we met up with Ash and Miss at the bar but didn't stay long. I had T's phone texting both Jon and T's bro trying to arrange a meeting point later on in the night. Tan was talking to a guy we'd met before though J; nice guy, single but neither of us were at all interested. Well from a distance I see T grab his phone and call her cell...being that I had it. Well little did we know that Ash, her bro(gay w/ bf with him) and Miss were taking note! About 2 minutes after T called her phone I got a text from Ash's bro saying "you are a f*%$#@ joke" on T's phone. I was so lost b/c he really likes T. So then I starting think maybe the text was too me, maybe they saw I had her phone...but WHY?!?! <-- come to find out later in the night it was sent to T b/c Ash thought she was flirting with that guy who Ash apparently went out on a few dates with (weird to me since she slept with his married friend already).

So.....nothing all weekend and Tuesday rolls around!! BOOOM! The Bomb freaking EXPLODED EVERYWHERE!

Mel accompanied Miss to lunch with Jon (weird if you ask me) to tell him what they thought to be true. Miss went on to tell Jon somewhere out of all that mess Saturday night someone said T slept with J....(my guess Ash). Then it was said that T tries to steal everyone's bf or crushes(now we know this info came from Ash)

Sounds like HS right about now...huh. All these girls are older than me too!! A-MAZING!

Ok so somewhere I got drug into it. J said to Miss that he could have slept with me too if he wanted too.....haha yeah right! LOSER! So Jon, THANK GOD didn't believe it and came straight to T and I to confirm what he knew to be true. So then T goes straight to the source, Mel, who is supposed to be one of her good friends. Mel says she was just worried about T and that Miss really wanted to share her first hand testimony with Jon so that's why the lunch took place.

Now its back and forth HE SAID SHE SAID...BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Well guess what...good bye. T and I only believe T and I, so bye bye casual friends. Oh and we love Jon and no harm done to T and Jon's relationship so life will continue to move forward!

We have determined we have enough friends and know who are closest ones are....plus those girls bring only NEGATIVITY and DRAMA to our group. Plus I do not agree with their life style, which I'm not one to judge b/c everyone has their issues but their lives are just too far gone for me to handle.

PUUULLLLLEEEEZZZZ tell me you agree!?!?!

Wheeewww I can't handle another minute of this mess....

My poor girl T...I know she is having a harder time with this b/c her and Mel used to be real close. We just don't understand why she is taking their side.

6 comments:

jessica maria said...

Woah. I despise drama queens; your life is so much better and healthier without that to worry about. At least Jon knows not to get believe everything people say - sign of a good dude.

DShan said...

i think my head just exploded.

Kevin said...

wow. My head is spinning. Sounds complicated. Sounds like you made a smart choice too, good luck with all that. :)

www.kevinnumerick.com

Matt said...

Crazy. Some people are out of control!

Unknown said...

i need a new post please. i know, it's sunday, but I'm bored and need things to read. so go ahead.

I'm waiting.

you have 13 minutes.

Jamie said...

I'm with D, my head exploded.

I'm throughly confused, but glad that at the end it appears you figured out what's best.

Girls can be such a bother;)