Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sighting of my FAVORITE married Couple

Reference my very first post to get a full understanding...

SOOOOOOOOO with the luck I've been having lately it was only fitting that my weekend end with a sighting of my TWO FAVORITE PEOPLE!

I was out and about Sunday enjoying a stroll through the mall (actually I was wasting time before I met up with a friend). Well, I was in the middle of a text when I looked up at 3 people walking directly in front of me to enter the store I was passing. I first locked eyes with the X BEST FRIEND, she gave me a blank OMG look then a half smile with a "Hi". I of course smiled real big (b/c I knew I was looking HOTT with my sunburn and new hair!! HAHA!) and said "HEY" back, all before I realized THE X BF was right in front of her, almost in the store. Of course we locked eyes (a little longer than I was comfortable with) plus he had this weird big smile on his face. Not a second later I thought...this is enough, if not too much talking for me, so I continued walking and went right back to my text message. WHEEW ...never thought I would have survived the first sighting but I DID IT! and with class and a sense of ease if you ask me.

btw-the 3rd person was her 9yr old son....I thought more about him when we parted ways than either of them. I used to babysit him and all of us, including my X used to go to the park and hang out. Something tells me that poor boy is going to be all screwed up when he gets older....but I can only pray he isn't. Made me happy when he smiled at me....maybe they hadn't skewed his image of me.....YET!


OH!OH! and I have to mention...someone looked to have put on some weight haha! Her pants were looking a little tight! hehe ok I'll be nice....maybe she is prego!!haha!

4 comments:

So@24 said...

Called out!

Jamie said...

Seriously, you handled that waaaay better than I think I will. Especially being by yourself. I think I would need my girls to hold me up!!!

I wouldn't have talked to them either.

Allie-gator said...

Jamie,
Its also been over a year and they've been married for a few months now....your's is a little more recent so its understandable.

Plus I know how insecure this girl is so I'm sure she was PISSED I was so nice! haha!And we did almost ran into one another so if I didn't say "Hey" back the only other thing I could have said was "Get the hell out of my way Biotch!!" haha!

DShan said...

i think i might hire you to talk shit to the peeps who need shit talking in chicago...cool?

and STOP HAVING SEX WITH MY BLOG.