Thursday, March 20, 2008

boys boys boys....

ok so one of the "gmail" boys (reference previous post) sent me a "chat" while I was idle yesterday...


Cv: i know you are busy and i have a doctors appointment coming up today but later .. give me a call .. we need to talk

I'm sorry but doesn't this SCREAM "break up" of something to you....as if we were dating at all??? ok So I get back online b/c I'm super curious....

me: so I'm not busy now
whats up?

Cv: ok ... so I was thinking
you didn't have your spring break yet, right?
me: no but I don't really get one
Cv: but you could take a day off like ... let's say .. Friday or so? .. anyway .. i know you are busy with Em(my sis) and your niece and Easter is coming up .. but sometime after that ... it would be nice if we could do something .. no strings, no pressure .. just plain fun
me: ok, I could probably do that
me: I'm not sure what you are thinking
so how about you throw your ideas my way
and I say "Cool" or "Yuck"
Cv: ok .. so i saw you expressed some interest in NYC and San Fran .. those are one option ... the other is Cancun ... throwing you out of the plane .. I can do that any day :).
me: haha, ok, just us or is this a group venture?
Cv: well unfortunately .. most of my friends are on spring break as we speak
me: oh soo...what would the plan be when we get there
either NYC, San Fran, or Cancun
Cv: NYC .. there is a ton of things to do ... city never sleeps .. sightseeing, eat, drink .. etc .. same with san fran .. Cancun .. i am thinking relax on the beach and .. i have never been snorkeling .. i wanna try that


OK So this is kind of awkward for me....I've gone out with this guy a few times but we've never even kissed. He just seems more like a good friend to me now. Based on the way he asked and the comments he made...what do you think? Of course I want to go, It would be super fun! BUT...would it be bad too? Would he think more of "us" than I want. Because as of right now he KNOWS I do not want a relationship. Actually I'm kinda at a lose as to why he wants me to go....He is cool and we have fun hanging out but why would he want to pay for just a (girl) friend to go to Cancun with him? Well actually he has tones of flyer miles due to work travel and he makes pretty good money...so I guess the money isn't an issue.
** background FYI: He is 30, polish, and hasn't seriously dated in 5 yrs b/c of his work travel. He's been back and forth between NYC, San Fran, Malon Italy, and Houston.

So with all that said....opinions are needed!!


oh and RT is coming in town tonight but I don't think we are meeting up til tomorrow night.
:: small smile ::


OH BOYS BOYS BOYS...what have I gotten myself into!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Honey!

Ok so read it....digested it....and loved it.....

So where is the problem we see?

This man clearly knows you want to be friends, he clearly knows this because we have discussed this matter before. Yet he lingers? Perhaps he is lingering due to the fact that it is your friendship that he loves or is that a genuine thought? Is he secretly wanting to get you alone in hopes that the 'magic' will strike the night and you will fall madly in love with him while strolling along the sandy beaches in Cancun?

Hmmmm--I dont know what to tell ya Al...just seems like if its worth doing to you and it seems casual care-free and living randomly for the moment then go....JUMP!

But if you have a sense of timidness or idle thoughts roaming around that may lead you to think someone has a secret vendetta then-HOLD UP-STOP RIGHT THERE. Dont move and step away from your Gmail.....Dont type, dont click the mouse, dont even stare at your screen....he's watching, waiting..........patiently......perhaps to patiently .....

(dum dum dum)

Anonymous said...

Fly by the seat of your pants...er....skirt? haha :D

If it were me, and you know me, I would run to VS get a bad ass suit, pack a few essentials, including the world renowned chi, and skip the whole way to the plane....

1st knowing EVERY number by heart that I possibly can, having my money in a few separate places just in case, and also reading about where I am traveling just in case. You dont ever want to be in a pickle. A girl can take care of herself....but ah yes....she does enjoy a getaway....esp. when its offered! ;)

Tay

Unknown said...

don't go! That is a death sentence for an early relationship. You don't want to find out that he doesn't brush his teeth until after you've been with him for 6 months.

So@24 said...

me: hey
i know you are busy and i have a doctors appointment coming up today but later .. give me a call .. we need to talk
Sent at 2:19 PM on Thursday
Allie: BWHAHAHAHA!!!
OMG! I can't breathe!!!
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Allie: HAHAHA
really I'm not kidding

Anonymous said...

Okay that kidd's comment below killed me! :) haha

DShan said...

fuck it. go. if he's no fun, run off into a great city and have your own fun. or just come to chicago and we'll take care of ya.

DShan said...

oh, and it was SMU that beat me.

and yes, all the pretty girls are in texas. i've checked.

they're there.

Jamie Lovely said...

That is quite the offer. I wouldn't know what to think!

Shelley said...

I say, go for it. It's not everyday a nice guy with some money asks you out of the blue to go to either NYC, San Fran or Cancun.

Part of me is worried that since he is 30 he is getting a bit frantic about his love life situation, but then again... I would rather cross that bridge *if* you come to it and instead, enjoy the trip.

Obesio said...

He wants to creamycram his knobstick into your schnizz repeatedly. Don't go unless you want to let him do so.

Anonymous said...

Tough one... maybe not cancun since people disappear in mexico? And yeah, if you've made it crystal clear you don't want a relationship right now, then you shouldn't worry. Take the trip, let him have fun trying to woo you and enjoy yourself!