Thursday, April 10, 2008

Austin, here we come...

Ok so T decided she wants to go out in Austin this weekend. I'm totally up for it but when I go out in Austin I like to get dressed up and GO OUT! So we talked for a while about what night to go and of course what to wear! Well I've had this "thing" in my closet for some time that I haven't really had the balls to wear...yet! So T assured me this was the perfect time!



What do you think my chances are of at least MAKING OUT with someone this weekend?? Guess it won't be too hard since the boy might be going too.

**picture was taken on my phone when I first bought the corset...and yes I sent it to the boy to tease him. HeHe!

14 comments:

So@24 said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeee girl!

Unknown said...

i think you might be able to.

just maybe...

B said...

uhm.

that?

is hot.

pure hotness.

truly.

WEAR IT!

and leave the pants at home.

wait.. maybe not that last one..

Rahul said...

Seriously, no pants. thats a guaranteed make out scenario.

Matt said...

Hotness.

Max Morland said...

It's hot, wear it

Simply Taylor said...

Haha yes girl wear it ;) you have a great body so why not?!

ElPato said...

Too hot! I think you should wear something more conservative, but that is only because I am jealous!

And yes, you do have a hot body!

Unknown said...

I agree with Deutlich and rs27.

No pants!

and is so@24 okay? You might wanna check on him.

Narm said...

Can this become a more common outfit? Please? Call the Ohio Fashion Police and put them on the alert that this needs to happen ASAP.

paperback reader said...

I have never had such an interest in the fashions of Elizabethan England.

Dahlia said...

HOLY! That is a great corset! I love corsets! I hope you have a great time!

Harley said...

That corset is damn HOT. If you dont score I'll fly over and score you myself!

villageidiot said...

What do you wear over it? Scorching hot, and I'm not just talking about the corset...