Thursday, April 24, 2008

Not Your Typical Chick!

So I have a love....a love of speed!
This is my car....Need I say more...
Now, I've had a bug for a good 6 months now for a new toy and since my birthday is coming up in June I think I might buy this new toy! What do you think??
HEHE...isn't it pretty?? I'm in love. It's the same bike my mom has but the sport version. Its a very popular bike for woman so I think it will be a good starter for me.

Yes I'm nuts! and definitely not your typical chick!

9 comments:

Rahul said...

Um, Can I borrow your car? By borrow I mean take.

ElPato said...

I,ve always wanted to cruise to Alaska on a Beemer!

Unknown said...

i would like the car after rs27. thanks.

Anonymous said...

I will be so jealous.

B said...

Yeah, so, I love this. A lot. Because I am A SPEED DEMON

I am.

But bikes scare the shit outta me. hahaha.

Harley said...

I am saving up for a bike of my very own but it's not gonna be anywhere near that damn fancy. Hell that is an AWESOME toy - definitely get it!! And then let me take it out for a test ride!

Not big into cars so not gonna fight survivor or rs27 for it...

Jamie said...

awesome car! the bike is pretty too...for you. hahaha
i could never pull off driving a bike.

Matt said...

There is absolutely nothing hotter than a Hot Chick riding a motorcycle.

and can I have the car after surviving myself?

Bogart said...

My sister rides the R1...and drives the 350Z...guessing you would get along.