Friday, April 4, 2008

Update...

So my friend got the "GREAT" News...That's all.

Oh and don't let me forget to mention I HATE young male black cops...well ONE!!!! (**not at all because he is black...I just want to decribe the jerk in detail)

I got lost trying to meet up with my friend yesterday in her part of town. Well I went too far down the hwy and had to turn around. Well just my luck, right after I took the U-turn and got back up to speed a cop flashed his lights. All I could think about was did I see a speed limit sign?? CRAP! So this young guy comes up to my window and asks why I was speeding. I replied, "I didn't know I was b/c I'm lost." He took my insurance and DL back to his car. At his return he said he was siting me for going 55 in a 45. How THE HELL was I supposed to know, I swear everyone around me was going at least 50 too. O'well.

So I just signed it but went ahead and asked him if he knew where my destination was. He said "well go past "this" and take the next right." Well I was totally confused so I asked is "this" a street or a community? He said," Ma'am go past "this" and take the next right." I WAS LIVID! What the hell are you saying dude! Did you even hear my question...did you not hear me just say I'm not from this side of town!! How and I supposed to know what "this" is!!

and to cap off his perfect rookie cop stereotypical persona he says," oh and you can only take defensive driving once a year and I saw that you took it last year." I was like WHAT!?! Its been years..."what does it say?!?!?" and he just replied, "Oh yeah it did say '05". EEEWWWWW I wanted so badly to say "are you a rookie because IT SHOWS!!!!"

ok If a young girl is alone at night and reveals to you, the cop, that she is lost would you continue to try and intimidate her and be rude?!?! If you say Yes, I'm so kicking you in the face!!

vent over!

And No Matt, I'm wearing the Black ones AGAIN!
The Tan shoes don't really go with my work attire. The black ones don't either but at least they kinda match. :-)

6 comments:

Harley said...

Whooosh........

You should have cried. Young male cops are suckers for tears! :P

Unknown said...

I agree with Kali. Women always get out of tickets when they cry.

Turn on the showers!

Matt said...

But it is supposed to be casual friday!!! No fun.

Jamie said...

I've totally had one of those! He even yelled at me to pull over using a bull horn. wtf. was i supposed to stop in the middle of the street?

Makes me crazy! I got the ticket too, I can't cry when I'm so pissed. Maybe push the breasteses up & out next time?

Cliff said...

I would have started flirting.

One time I was speeding and there was this cop around the curve in the road stopping cars that speed around the corner. Well he tried to stop me and I just waved and kept going, it was my dad.

Anonymous said...

I felt so bad....

Because you came to see me...then we got lost in the parking lot :-/ haha....then the night got a tad interesting over dinner...hehe! Ahh the subject line killed me! And then you left :(

<3 ya Al!