Tuesday, April 15, 2008

GOOD FREAKING MORNING! :-)

So this morning's text convo:

Curt - Good Morning!
Me - Hey you! G'morning!
Curt- I can't wait to see you again
Me- Aw...now everyone is going to make fun of me all day AGAIN!Yes, Saturday is going to be super fun! I can't wait.(My co-worker's made fun of me yesterday for being so HAPPY!)
Curt - Sorry Saturday is not going to be good enough for me, what are you doing Friday night?
Me - Look what you did! My cheeks hurt b/c I can't stop smiling! And IF you can make it back on Friday we will definitely do something.
Curt - OK! I have to work now, talk to you later.

Guys...I seriously have a problem! I haven't liked someone like this is a VERY LONG TIME! Is this weird? I don't even know him!

2 comments:

ElPato said...

You're brave! Glad you're rolling with it.

I told her she had eyes like a Honey Bear?!?! Is that freaking stupid - I really don't know, I was half asleep... and she kinda does...

Anyway, I'm keeping things on the DL on my blog, I don't want to jinx it.

B said...

aww - go with the feeling. it's sweet. :)