Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Do you find loud bass annoying? (Stereo Bass for people like rs27 & so@24)

loud, noisy, obtrusive, annoying, extreme, intense, powerful, and only somewhat musical.

I'm talking about those super ghetto 1982 Caddys with a $2,000+ sound system installed!
I have to laugh sometimes when it is obvious that more money was spent on the stereo than the car. Its as if they want everyone for at least 1/2 mile down the road to know that they are on their way. Its better than a siren, don't you think? Maybe we could put these things on our Emergency Care Units or Fire Trucks.
SERIOUSLY, Nobody needs so much power that their stereo in their car is louder in my living room than my tv, which is actually in my living room! My sanctuary has been violated!

bump...bump...bump...bump...bump...bump...bump...bump...bump...
"D*MMIT, I MISSED MY FAVORITE PART OF THE MOVIE!!"

REALLY all I can hear is a million rattles going on under the hood and truck. I'm just waiting for the vehicle's fasteners to vibrate lose so I can watch the car fall apart while driving down the road. BWHAHA! That would be so awesome!

Too bad they won't be able to hear that beautiful bump sound in 5 years...idiots!

9 comments:

Rahul said...

At first I thought you meant loud baaasss. Like the fish. Because I do find that stupid singing fish very annoying.

So@24 said...

Dammit Beard. I wanted to make the fish joke.

Jamie Lovely said...

hahah welcome to my neighborhood!

villageidiot said...

I have come to expect it with certain ethnic groups - it's just what they do to fit in, ya know? But if some white boys/girls are doing it, I just point and laugh...

Unknown said...

it shows how big your... ego is.

Matt said...

I used to have big speakers in my car...

but then I grew up. I dont care if kids do it- I figure it is sort of a right of passage.

If grown men do it...they should be hog tied and forced to listen to dixie chicks for 3 days straight.

Anaka said...

Oh god, I totally agree. Loud bass and motorcycles annoy me to the Nth degree.

mr zig said...

I'm glad to hear someone else out there is annoyed by it. I was beginning to feel like a super old cranky guy... cuz everytime those kids drive by I feel like waving my fists at them... (but I don't - not yet - I'll save that for when I'm older)

Allie-gator said...

rs27 and so@24 - I hate that STUPID BASS!!!

Jamie - I'm so sorry sweety!

Blackdog - pointing and laughing always makes me feel better!

Surviving - yeah how big(or small) your feet are too! hehe

Matt - I agree. I think every guy in HS went threw it.

Anika - man the Nth! Wow, thats bad! What's next the Oth? jk

Mr Zig - yeah the fist definitely reminds me of my grandfather...I would wait another 50yrs before doing that.