Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mental Case!

I am still completely off kilter!! This is EASILY proven by my retarded blog comments this morning.

I'll be honest, I was emailed a pic of Curt and I can't stop looking at it!! I'm a mental case! So I've been trying my hardest to focus on my blog reading material but I guess I haven't put enough focus on my comments.

1st comment was on Des' Blog:
Allie: uuuck! We had geese in the lake behind our house growing up...OMG! The crapped everywhere and squawked nonstop! So annoying!Oh and they too where SUPER FAT! All 6 were bigger than our Dog which was a lab!
April 17, 2008 11:38 AM


My reply to myself:
wow I didn't proof that comment before pushing Enter...They crapped**They too were super fat***I need to go back to school :-(

2nd comment was on Elpato's blog:
Allie: NOOO I can't read morse code...nor espanol unless it's just:
no bueno - no good! (but I never say no good I always say no bueno -it should so be part of the english language!)
Holla - HI!!
como esta - how are you
pollo - chicken (I'm always so proud of myself when I go eat Mexican and I can say this to the waiter! haha!)
yeah that's all I got! And I live in TX too! CRAP I'm screwed!

Elpato's reply to me:
Elpato: uh, you are hilarious. you wrote that you only knew a few words in spanish, one of which is "holla?" for hi...that's "hola""holla" means "holler back yo!"
if I'm not mistaken. I seriously laughed out loud, thanks I needed that...
April 17, 2008 9:47 AM


My reply:
Allie:crap I totally knew that! Guess I was listening to too much Gwen Stefani....Holla back girl!! haha! Glad I gave you a good laugh though...I love doing that!
April 17, 2008 9:53 AM


Oh dear lord I'm in for a long day....
Feel free to make fun of me as you wish. I actually do enjoy being the source of everyone's laughter!

3 comments:

ElPato said...

Thanks for the pitch! I think its awesome when someone is squirrly because they have met someone they like. Life should always be like that!

Rahul said...

What does this Curt look like? I picture him looking like Ryan Seacrest.

Des said...

Awww. You're so cute! I'm happy for you. :)

Now, if I can only find someone to make my heart flutter like that!