Thursday, April 3, 2008

watch your step...

there are a lot of things going on here...

First I get an email from my best friend this am.
"I've got an appt with the dr at 4pm because I think I might be pregnant. I'm FREAKING out!! What do I do if I am? I have to keep it but then what?? OMG I'm so scared."
WOW! That came from left field. So I guess I'm in for some REALLY Good news at 4 or some Life changing sh*t!

Second, I'm sad to say My sis and niece are going home this weekend.
Things I won't quickly forget:
-the first time Maddie said my name
-the enormous crap she took that sent a long lasting aroma around my apartment for almost an hour.
-Maddie choosing me over Mommy!! More than once!! She loves me! What can I say, I ROCK!
-Trying to feed the ducks but realizing the bread was disappearing quicker than we could get the duck to the shore. Maddie was hungry!

I will miss her more than anything!! But already have my trip planned to visit them in July!

And...the Boy has continued to call and is now asking when I'm coming down to float the river with him. Always leaving my answer open and questionable, I honestly don't know what to think or do. I've read everyone's thoughts in my previous posts and I DON'T want to go if he just wants me to want him...and that's it! Blahh....the thought of that pisses me off!

Lastly....I'm happy and feeling cute today because I got some sweet new shoes yesterday. NOOO...not high priced Gucci stilettos. Actually these cool kicks came from Target!! And guess how much they were??? You never will......$12.99. And I don't care who bashes me. I don't buy just for the label. I liked these shoes so much I bought the other design too. AND YES, I'm wearing the black ones with my dress slacks today...who dares to say something?!?!






ok that's all for today!

5 comments:

arielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

so what you're telling me is that you wore Keds to work today.

Nice.

c'mon! You knew I was gonna say something!

Allie-gator said...

Yes, that is EXACTLY what I'm saying! I totally rocked the keds today and I'm sure I will do it tomorrow too!

ElPato said...

I was just talking about this with a friend last night. Its in regards to Maddie coming running to you instead of to her mother.

If your kid likes his or her mom or dad more than anyone esle, then that might means you aren't doing a very good job at parenting! You might need to crack the whip a little more. So according to my way of looking at this, your sister is doing a good job?!? haha! Just as observation...

Matt said...

are you wearing the tan ones today?