Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm sick... (2 updates)

My symptoms @ 9am...

-I hate the sound of the phone ringing
-I want to throw up
-I don't want to work
-I've lost my appetite (which is a bad sign! B/c I LOVE food!)
-I have a head ache
-I want to throw up
-I feel sleepy
-I'm pale (so my co-worker says)
-I haven't laughed all morning (if you know me...this is a bad sign too)
- did I mention I want to throw up!

Thinkin' about leaving work soon....I hate work, I hate the phone, I hate noise, God help me!! I'm not going to make it another hour!

update @ 11:00am - didn't eat breakfast but tried to drink a sprite....bad idea, most of its in the toilet now. :-( Going home in 5...

udate @ 12:30pm - I'm home and I'm bored.....thats all. nap time?

12 comments:

Simply Taylor said...

Honey GO HOME! :(

Take some medicine, crawl into bed, and just sleep....

Water, OJ, and soups....

Rahul said...

I'm sending you a virtual high five. That's nature's cure all.

ElPato said...

Sounds like a hell of a party the night before. That's why being sick sucks so much mor ethan a hang over, no fun the night before, lasts forever, and you're never really sure what you have when its the flu/cold/strep...

B said...

I HATE getting sick. I hope you feel better soon and definitely GO HOME!

Matt said...

Feel better soon there allie-gator. Try getting some rest would ya?

Jamie Lovely said...

I hope you feel better. I was like that this weekend.

Tipp said...

I am so sorry! Feel better!

So@24 said...

Take care of those cheeks.

Allie-gator said...

Thanks Guys...I'm feeling a little better but not sure if I'm up for work tomorrow....o'well more blog time.

E-Money said...

work is over-rated especially when your sick, take the day off and feel better before the weekend!

Matt said...

Feeling better yet?!?!

Dahlia said...

Oh no...I hope it's nothing serious. I had a really bad stomach flu like that a couple of months ago. Imagine going 5 days straight with those symptoms :S