Friday, April 25, 2008

Grey's Anatomy "Where the Wild Things Are"

So I think Friday is now Analyze, Review, and/or Vent about Grey's Day!

So did I mention I HATE Rose!! EWWWWWW!!!! Get McThorny off the screen! She has only been on 5 dates with Derek and she is already throwing the LOVE word out there (not to him but still). She is nuts and I don't like her one bit! McThorny...I like it! From now on Rose is McThorny. OK So when Derek kissed McThorny in front of Mere I about threw the remote at the TV. Bad idea...so to be prepared for next week I will keep soft things around me to throw. Some ideas? Pillows?? No, too big, could easily tip my TV over. Marshmallows?! No, they might stick, eww. I got it!! Paper Napkins!! YES! When I get stressed I can ball them up in my hand then throw them when I start getting an anxiety attach! PERFECT! HAHA!

ok back to the topic!

I think Derek is still so in love with Mere. If I were to guess, I bet they get back together before the session finally especially since he has to work close with Mere for her new project.

I'm sorry but Izzy is getting on my nerves. I'm not sure if its because I see Katherine Heigl everywhere or if she is just annoying. Izzy just went nuts in this episode. Poor old fart got a pointless scare all because Izzy though she could win the contest. Just Ridiculous! And I don't know what it is about her but I do NOT think she is cute...sorry.

I still think McSteamy and McDreamy are amazing! Mcsteamy is definitely winning over points with his persistant nagging about McThorny! Lets hope McDeamy listens!

Til next week.....

Love,
McHottie...hehe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. I do not like Rose (McThorny is a perfect name for her...only since bitch or whore would be inappropriate) and Izzy is so annoying! She is always whiny and doing stupid things and falls in love with anyone who will look at her. Its getting harder and harder for me to keep watching. Wow...sorry that my comment is also an entire post!

B said...

McThorny needs to fall off a cliff!

ARGH!

Also? I'm lame and totally cried when Lexi said that to George about being friends.

Rahul said...

Yeah Grey's Anatomy!

Was there any nudity?

Des said...

I'm with you on Rose - I mean, McThorny. I didn't like her last season either. The whole thing with the computer science background and saving the day. Lame.

I missed last night's episode. I know. I'm a horrible fan. Last season just didn't do it for me.

So@24 said...

Katherine... be still my heart...

Jamie Lovely said...

Rose is stupid. I love me some McSteamy though!

Unknown said...

mchottie?

You're such a dork!