Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Its about that time.....

GREY'S STARTS TOMORROW NIGHT!
One thing you might not know about me is I have a strong addiction to Grey's Anatomy!! I laugh, cry, and scream at the TV as if it was my life.

I can't express to you my desire for...
-Meredith and Derek to be together
-Callie to just go away.
-George to stop hopping from one girl to the next. Gosh he's not even cute...yuck!
-Slone(McSteamy) to jump out of the TV and relieve me of all my sexual frustrations!!
-Izze to STOP falling for every guy that gives two sh*ts about her. BLAH!
-Alex to just grow up! Male whore!
-Christine to never change! If she lived in Houston, she would be my best friend!
-Slone to make out with me...oh did I say that already. I would totally take McDreamy and McSteamy at the same time! Yummy!
-OH AND ROSE...who the hell are you!! Leave Derek alone...his heart is taken! Stupid nurse! Grrr...



Ok, that's all. I'm so excited life in the ER is starting back up. Oh how I've missed it!

6 comments:

ElPato said...

At the same time? Wow! haha!

Rahul said...

Yeah..um..I got nothing.

B said...

I am SO READY for Grey's

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

ER is tight.

Harley said...

Oh yum. OOHHH YUM.

Threesome with the McDoctors. Yes please!!

*drool*

Jamie Lovely said...

Yay! It is finally back. I think Meredith needs to go away. Ugh I can't stand her.