Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fluffy....

I'm enjoying dating.....maybe a little too much.
Between....
Las Alamedas - Dinner last Sunday
Nippon Japanese Sushi - Dinner Friday...mmmm...
Chocolate Bar - Desert Friday night - WOW JUST WOW! You have to check this place out!
Perry's Bar - drinks w/ T and her date - Pianist in the Bar was amazing!
Baba Yega's- Brunch Saturday - Love eating on the patio!
Grottos - Double Date w/ his friends Saturday night. - wish the Ferrari outside was mine!
Sullivan's - Drinks with more of his friends. Live salsa music in the Bar! Too much FUN!
....I may have eaten a little much!

So needless to say I've become a little fluffy! I'm soooooo eating good all week!
Don't worry about me though I did get SOME MUCH NEEDED SLEEP SUNDAY! While the boys played golf!

BTW If you are ever in Houston, I would totally recommend ALL of these restaurants!! SO YUMMY! (but some may be a little pricey)

Undate on us...So far things are super fun and I really like all of his friend!! <-Which is a must!
Oh and T approves! haha!

5 comments:

Matt said...

Did someone say golf???

One bad thing about dating is getting fat..but you have SO much fun doing it...

ElPato said...

You got to sleep? Lucky you, I still haven't slept really... for like a week now. I'm cracking up a little.
Peace

Jamie said...

yay allie!!!
i haven't caught up on your blog yet, so is this the blind date guy??
i'll keep reading...

Rahul said...

Next time I'm in houston I want to take a rocketship into space. Allie, lets make this happen.

Anaka said...

Oh, you're right, dating is SO much fun and make being single even more fabulous . . .